Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Left

I've left you all alone sitting here in the digital cold. I knew you were here, but I got busy; as Momma's do.  I made the papas, I drove the children to school, I finished my own schooling and started freelance writing for all kinds of places.  I even went to Tejas to see my Papa. He was sick. He almost died.  When I had to leave his side I felt like I was dying.  I twisted and writhed the whole car ride back to big brother's house.  He tried to help me stop crying but I thought I might never see Daddy again.  I still don't know if I will see him again.  I bet you felt that way, little blog.  I bet you didn't know if I was coming back.

Well.  Here I am!   I'm back and I am looking at you.  How ya been. Who's been looking after you?  Anyone? Anyone at all?  Not too many people, huh?  No?  Just a few good ones came to say, "hello".  That's how it is with Daddy now.  He lives alone and no one looks after him except a few good ones.  Poor little daddy.  I will have to go back there.  I will have to go back there and see him.  See how he is doing all on his own.  I called him a lot since I am still as busy as a Momma... He is stronger and happy, but alone.


...I really should go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment